If you have been to San Francisco things do feel magical, and you know this.
I remember my first trip to San Francisco, and seeing that winding road, and the view of the ocean, and the entertainment that is happening on the peers.
San Francisco is truly a magical place to visit. I’m sure it’s also magical to live there.
I have heard the sunset is a magical time in San Francisco. Go to the Cliff house (when it opens again) and gaze at seal Rock. The revolving bar at the top of the Hyatt regency gives a panorama of the whole city. The top of the Mark has a beautiful view.
- Riding the cable cars.
- Observing the Lombard Street curves.
- Cruising around the bay in water taxis or a sunset cruise.
- Dining on the waterfront.
- Visiting Golden Gate Park and The Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visiting Muir Woods redwoods.
- Visiting Alcatraz Island.
- Strolling through China Town and enjoying the culture and food.
- Chow down on the famous clam chowder in sour dough bread bowls.
- Enjoy the shops and food on Pier 39.
- The ruins of Sutro Baths on a moonlit night. (It is scary getting there, but the terrace overlooking the crashing waves is extremely romantic.)
These are the best memories.
But if you do not live there, how do you know what to do that is fun and entertaining? You could go to the tourism office of the San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau and ask them, but their opinion, in my opinion, is biased because they need to represent all of their attractions.
I am going to give you my biased opinion. And to be straightforward and honest, I have never been to this venue.
But the venue that I am speaking of, hosts multiple Magicians throughout the years. Therefore this will be a truly magical experience when you visit this theater.
CLICK HERE <~~ Theater
If you are an Event Planner, you might consider bringing one of your groups to this theater, and create an entire experience around a magic theme that will be remembered for a long long time.
Here is a direct link to the meeting planners area of the San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau.
These people will be able to direct you to the professionals that can help you Planning and Create a “magic-theme” Event around your theater experience.